You have no items in your shopping cart.
OverallWrite a review
- Great Construction, Own multiple pairPosted by E Keathley on March 07, 2017
Bought a pair in brown 3 years ago and still get comments on them. When I saw the price had recently dropped a ordered a pair in blue. These are my favorite dress boots ever - fighting the desire to own them in red and black!
- Obsessed with these bootsPosted by Josie on March 05, 2017
I bought a grey pair of these 5 years ago and I have worn them almost every day since. They were comfortable the first day I put them on. The downside to that is the sole is starting to come off and even though I have put boot grease or oil on them a few times they are still very dry but that is to be expected with how much I wear them. I want 5 pairs of them!!
- Cute but poor qualityPosted by Tamara on January 10, 2017
I was so excited to find these on sale and purchased immediately. I just received the boots and was was disappointed. The quality of the leather was extremely poor. I love the way they fit, but will be returning them.
- Poor QualityPosted by Danielle on January 03, 2017
Beautiful boots, which I received for xmas this year. Unfortunately one day of very gentle wear and they are scuffed all over the place. For such a high price point I would've expected a far higher quality.
- Great boots but.....Posted by Helen shaw on November 29, 2016
I have a green pair, a red pair and a black pair and I do love them to bits. But they do scuff real easy( even thou I did treat the leather) and the damn buttons just disappear, fall off never to b replaced. I live in Canada and paid 354.00 each so they are high priced so I would expect a little better quality. And if the store sells the boot why can't they sell replacements buttons for them or give you a handful when you buy the boot. You know they are going to fall off.
- Cute, comfy but button fell off after 2nd wear.!!Posted by Jennifer on November 11, 2016
I do Love these boots and I get compliments whenever I wear them but after the second wear one of the buttons fell off. I have not been able to find anything like it here so just continue to wear them even though they're missing a button. They do scuff extremely easily as well.
- excellentPosted by Julie on November 08, 2016
I bought my first pair (blk) while living in Ketchikan, AK. It rains pretty much everyday there. I wore them 3 years, comfortable and always looked nice. Gave them to my mom and bought a brown pair. Wore them for a year and gave them to my mother because she wore the (blk) one out!! I am going back to black and hope they wear as well as the first pair. Most comfortable boots I have ever owned, got compliments on them all the time!!
- Buttons fall off fastPosted by Emerald on October 19, 2016
Only lasted about 2 weeks. Zipper broke and buttons fall off super fast. We have a local repair shop, but the cost of replace the zipper was more than the boots, and he had no buttons to offer. Super bummed. We own so many Miz Moo products. This was the first that truly disappointed.
- Favorite boot!!!Posted by Kelly on September 09, 2016
These are super comfortable! They are worth every penny!!!
- I toured Japan for 3 weeks in these boots, & still continue to wear these comfortable boots!Posted by Ash on May 13, 2016
I packed only these boots for our 3 week trip to Japan, & after touring around Tokyo, I am happy to report I got zero blisters & have no complaints!! Very comfortable!
- Comfy and chicPosted by Louise on April 17, 2016
I recently walked all over New York City in these boots, and they still came home looking spiffy.
- I love themPosted by Alma O on March 04, 2016
These boots are wonderful! I have a red pair and the compliments fly every time I wear them. I need a comfortable black boot so here I am. Love you Miz Mooz!!!
- I have owned 3 pairs now!!!Posted by Seadec on February 01, 2016
These are the best boots I've ever owned!! I've owned two black and now a red pair and they are the most comfortable and stylish boots! I get complimented on them almost every time I wear them. The fist pair I owned I've had for almost 5 years now. They are made well and are worth every penny!!! Please, NEVER stop making these!
- Totally recommend these bootsPosted by Amy on January 09, 2016
This is my first pair of Miz Mooz boots and I love them. The soft leather made them comfortable from day one. The size was spot-on for what I wear in other brands. Expensive, yes, but all those compliments take away some of the sting:)
- Love, love, love these boots Posted by Cristi on January 01, 2016
I have had these boots now for 2years. I wear them every day in the fall & winter seasons. The only shoes that do not hurt my feet. They still look so cute! Everyone that sees them on me loves them. I would love to have one in every color.
- Favorite boots. Better quality needed.Posted by Elizabeth on November 28, 2015
I have just ordered my third pair of Bloom boots. They are my favorite boots, but really would like to see the quality of the leather updated. The boots wear out more easily than other brands of boots with lower prices.
- Poor quality! Posted by City girl on November 07, 2015
I love the unique designs of these boots. I always get compliments when I wear them. But like the last reviewer wrote they have not lasted more than a season. I have taken care of the boots very well with appropriate cleaner and they just ended up with scuff markings all over the toes. NOT IMPRESSED!, as I paid $350 for them in canada.
- they don't last to longPosted by Imelda on October 11, 2015
Wish they lasted longer than one season, the price is highly unreasonable.
- So cute, wish they lasted longerPosted by Katie on October 06, 2015
I love these boots to death, and I get compliments every time I wear them. But one pair has never lasted me longer than a season.
I keep coming back to them because they are comfortable and adorable, but the cost is high for boots that don't last more than one fall/winter.
- If I could have 300 pairs, I WOULD!!Posted by Lindsey on September 29, 2015
LOVE these boots, I've had them for a few years now and the are perfect!! I am pretty sure I wore them every day last fall, and probably will again this year! LOVE them, keep up the good work Miz Mooz team :)
- Unique and stylishPosted by Lindsey on August 30, 2015
I have owned two pairs of the black Bloom boots, both of which I wore so often they got worn out (I live in NYC and walk A LOT). I always got compliments on these when I wore them and loved the unique design and buttons. Very chic.